Mobile Health Clinic Configurations
What type of mobile health clinic are you looking for?
ADI Mobile Health offers a wide variety of Mobile health clinic configurations. We design each and every mobile health clinic we build to your specifications. Our goal is to make sure your new mobile clinic meets your program goals and service needs. Our friendly sales staff and expert designer will work with you to ensure your mobile clinic works for you. We will help you to identify the best mobile health configuration and options for your program and budget.
ADI can build your new mobile health clinic on a variety of platforms:
- Our most popular style is a class "A" Winnebago commercial shell. You can choose between a Ford gasoline or Freightliner FRED diesel chassis. This platform is available in either a 33' or 39' length, and has optional slide-outs.
- The new class "C" Winnebago 423S "Fuse" commercial shell comes with a Ford Transit diesel chassis. It is 24' in length, and has an optional slide-out.
- Cargo Vans: You have several options including the Sprinter 2500/3500 or the Ford Transit 250/350. Both vans are available with extended lengths and high roofs.
- Cube / Box Vans: ADI can build a 20' - 40' cube van on the truck chassis of your choice. Available chassis include the Isuzu NQR or NRR (diesel only), the Ford F-550 to F-750 (gasoline or diesel). Cube vans may also be purchased without a truck chassis for mounting on a truck in country (export only). The box only version is available in either a left or right hand drive configuration.
- Tow-able trailers: Available in sizes between 20' to 53' in length. You can choose between a ball hitch, highway or 5th wheel trailer. Trailers can be configured for left or right hand drive.
- Ocean containers: SFC (drop-site) containers come in either 20' or 40' lengths. They can be used or new, and are totally self-contained. Containers can be configured for either left or right hand drive.
What configurations of mobile health clinics can ADI build?
- DENTAL (EXAM, SEALANT, ORTHO, ETC.)
- PANORAMIC X‐RAY (DENTAL)
- COMBINATION MEDICAL / DENTAL
- WOMEN'S HEALTH
- COMBINATION OPTOMETRY/ AUDIOLOGY
- CHILDREN'S HEALTH
- MEDICAL LABORATORY
- PHYSICAL THERAPY
- CONSULTATION / SCREENING
- HOSPITAL BASED MOBILE OUTREACH
- HOMELESS / MIGRANT / RURAL HEALTH
- OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- OPTHALMOLOGY / OPTOMETRY
- SPORTS MEDICINE
- DISASTER RESPONSE / RELIEF
- OTHER - TELL US WHAT YOU NEED!