Why ADI Mobile Health?
ADI Mobile Health Advantages
ADI mobile clinics come fully equipped and ready to go. They are designed to replicate the "in office" experience as closely as possible for both practitioner and patient.
ADI's team provides operational analysis and design expertise. This means that your custom floor plan is designed to meet the unique needs of your program. We do this to provide the following advantages:
50+ combined years of international health equipment sales, design, and manufacturing experience.
ADI Mobile Health Clinics are designed to meet or exceed all local, national, and international codes and regulations (USDOT, CMVSS, FMVSS, RVI, NEC, CSA, etc.)
Our expertise in equipment modification and adaptation for mobile applications means you'll receive the best in clinic function and reliability.
Service and technical advice is readily available via phone and/or email.
ADI designs are environmentally responsible and energy efficient.
Our Mobile Health Clinics have a proven, sustained resale value.
No CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) or Air Brake license is required.
ADI Mobile Health Design, Build-Out, Customization, and Service Features
- ADI Mobile Health Clinics provide a positive and efficient work environment for your staff and patients.
- We have extensive dental and medical experience. ADI provides practical and functional layouts for optimum and efficient use of space.
- ADI is a full line dental and medical equipment dealer.
- ADI technicians are factory trained and certified for equipment modification, installation and repair (A-Dec, Planmeca, Beaverstate, Sci-Can, Dental EZ, Belmont, Cattani, Braun, HWH, etc). No other mobile clinic manufacturer has this level of multi-disciplined cross training.
- We focus on the functional details of your program. Our goal is a positive and efficient clinical & work environment for your staff and patients. The mobile clinic experience should be no different than the fixed clinical experience.
- We are proud to offer our clients extensive training in clinic operation and technical service. Annual refresher courses and onsite training for new staff are also available.
- ADI has experience in remote diagnostics and interactive trouble shooting. This will help minimize down time and keep your mobile clinic up and running.
- ADI assists and advises on financing, program development, implementation and roll-out among other topics. No other company gives you such a strong commitment to enable your success.
- ADI designs are energy efficient and environmentally responsible. Our robust mobile clinics help you to reliably deliver outreach healthcare in local and remote locations.
- All ADI Floor Plans are copyrighted® and registered. ADI vigorously protects these unique and highly detailed designs.
- Cold Weather Freeze Protection (29° F/ <-1.6°C) or All Weather Freeze Protection (20°F / <-6.7°C) options are available.